Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy, fun-filled, sunny days



No one warned me about how much fun it is to be 1! Lately it seems we've been going from one fun adventure to the next. The first newsflash is that I started walking on April 23rd! Just in time for Easter and our trip to the beach. We hosted a nice Easter Dinner with the family at our house. Then a few days later we were in the car headed to the coast. Recently Mommy and I got bikes (mine is a trailer) and sister got a tandem attachment to connect to Daddy's bike. So now all 4 of us can ride together. I like to take naps in my bike trailer. We rode together at the beach. We also took Dublin for walks and played in the sand. After we returned from the coast, Grama Ellen came to visit for a few days. We all went to Sea World together and had a blast at the Bay of Play. Sister got to meet a few of her favorite Sesame Street characters.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home