Tuesday, April 05, 2011

One Year Old & New Worlds to Explore


I had a great first birthday! Everyone came over and I got my own cake. The fresh fruit on top and inside was simply delicious. Eating is definitely something I excel in--in fact I am starting to be a threat to sister's share of the food! I played with my cousin Dante and some cool new toys. As of March 27 I was saying two things: "Da" (dog or dad) and "uh-oh". Uh oh would be my favorite thing to say, especially right before I hurl the projectile of the moment. Then a couple days later I took my first steps while Mommy & Grampa Jeff watched. By April Fool's day I had taken 3 steps according to my teachers--no foolin'! I look forward to bike rides with my family this spring. Fiesta starts this week, and I can't wait to party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home