Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yay, I'm back online









I'm so happy I can post again on my blog I am drooling. I've added a few shots here to show you what I have been up to for the last month or so.

The picture of me with the flamingos is at Sea World. We also went to a show with dolphins and Shamu. It was amazing. We also went to the Poteet Strawberry festival the first week of April. They had a show with extreme canines. Mocha could learn a thing or two from them! There is also a picture of me in my Easter dress next to one of several Easter baskets I received. Last weekend we had a birthday party for Daddy & Mocha and I got to wear a party hat.

On Tuesday of this week Mommy & Daddy took me to the doctor for my four month shots. I tolerated them more easily this time, but my leg muscles were sore where they gave me the shots.

I can't wait until tomorrow because Uncle Erik & Uncle Reid are coming to visit me and ride bikes with Daddy. I'll post some pictures from the weekend in a few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home