Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tennis Anyone?




Here are some shots from the past few days. Yesterday we had sunny & 85 F weather so I got dressed up in my tennis dress and had planned to head out to the Helotes Country Club. Unfortunately, I was really sleepy after my two-month vaccinations and never made my tennis date. I also got a slight fever, but Mommy & Daddy gave me some Tylenol so I'm all better today.

Grama Ellen was here to visit over the weekend. We had fun cuddling & playing. I can't wait until she comes back.

Tomorrow I take my first plane ride (outside the womb) to Reno, NV. Mommy & Daddy will be skiing in Lake Tahoe for the next week with Grama Jan, Grampa Bob, Uncle Brandon & Erica. Grama Jan & I will probably spend a lot of time cuddling since neither of us ski. Daddy will be back from Tahoe early so I'll make sure he posts some pictures of me in my first snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home