Thursday, January 12, 2006

Maddie takes over



Mommy & Daddy tell me that since I am almost two weeks old I am ready to maintain my own blog. So here goes!

I've been really busy eating & sleeping since I was born. This week Mommy & I started taking walks in the stroller around the neighborhood. It has been sunny and about 70 degrees this week. It has been some time since we've had rain and it is causing wildfires in North Texas. I hear we may get some rain this weekend--hopefully!

I've attached some pictures Mom took of me yesterday, including one of me enduring the dreaded sponge bath. Mommy promised that it was my last sponge bath, due to my umbilical cord getting ready to fall off. Sure enough, it came off today. She thinks I've gained weight. We'll know for sure tomorrow at my 2-week doctor's appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home